Pages

Tuesday, October 21, 2014

Together Again



It's always good to catch up with a friend that you haven't seen in awhile.  I must say she is one of my favorite persons in the world.  Nonetheless, friendship is such an amazing thing.  Im glad to have a few good friends who mean the world to me, than a larger group of friends.  Im so thankful for the friends that have came and have stayed in my life than anything because you know they're real.  She is a great friend.

We caught up over some boba and potatoes chip cookies.  Weird combo, i know! But the salty and sweetness mixture works so good! I love finding new places in SoCal that strays from the norm.  Two things that I love, exploring and food.








No comments

Post a Comment

Diana Summer. All rights reserved.
Blog design by labinastudio.