Pages

Friday, October 31, 2014

I believe...


I believe Sundays are meant for something adventurous and new.  Plus, it's always a good way to end and start a week.  I ended up at a beach. It was so beautiful and secluded. All I really wanted to do was sit and take it all in.  California can really be beautiful all year around. 

I knew my outfit wasn't conventional for the beach, but I had the urge to wear leather leggings (exact pair). It can always bring some spice to any outfit when you're really not in the mood for jeans. Let me tell you from now, strip shirts are my fav go to piece! It really works with everything. Plus, it's such an easy piece to dress up or dress down. I think thats why I love it so much. My bag is Marc by Marc Jacobs.

I hope you all have a great start to your weekend xx!











My go-to smoothie! It is the best combo, TRUST ME!



Until Next Time,
dianaSUMMER

No comments

Post a Comment

Diana Summer. All rights reserved.
Blog design by labinastudio.