Pages

Sunday, October 26, 2014

Burnt Red


It's pumpkin patch time! It is always pleasant to go and check out the things going within specific pumpkin patches.  This one close to my house had sunflowers, food trucks, pumpkins, and some good music! I went straight to the sunflower's to take an impromptu photoshoot. Can you blame me? Who doesn't love sunflowers? 

I am wearing a burnt red shirt from Madewell and paired it with my Topshop jeans. It is still mildly warm in California.  The weather is not so bad, but I am yearning for some cold weather right about now.  I can't wait for sweater and coat season to begin! Until then, I won't complain about the our current weather situation.  









Halloween is coming up real close. What is everybody planning to do? I think I might dress up as someone from my favorite tv show of the moment..or shall i say the year since it isn't Game of Throne season yet.

Until Next Time,
DianaSUMMER

No comments

Post a Comment

Diana Summer. All rights reserved.
Blog design by labinastudio.