Pages

Sunday, October 05, 2014

REBEL


Yesterday was another great excuse to dress up! Anyone who celebrated Eid along with the millions of Muslims around the world,  I hope you all had a great and joyous Eid! As per usual, the morning started with going to the mosque to pray and eventually led to dinner at my uncles later in the evening.  My favorite part of Eid is going to pray in the early morning and to see my family.  What is your favorite part of the holiday? 

I took a few pictures before everyone came to dinner.  I wore a full ensamble from Zara. Although fall has not hit California, yet.  I decided to go for an autumn/winter themed outfit.  I wore a black turtleneck sweater with a nude pencil skirt.  I paired that with my favorite nude pumps by Enzo Angiolini.  I went for a simplistic look for my makeup.  I defined my eyebrows and wore Rebel by Mac on my lips.










Until Next Time...
Love, dianaSUMMER

No comments

Post a Comment

Diana Summer. All rights reserved.
Blog design by labinastudio.