Pages

Sunday, October 19, 2014

Cookies in the making..


It's always a good time to bake some chocolate chip cookies, but these aren't any normal chocolate chip cookies.  They're brown butter chocolate chip cookies! Yes, you heard it right brown butter chocolate chip cookies.  The key factor to this makes these cookies outrageously good! The infused brown butter makes the difference let me tell you that! I got this recipe from Joy the Baker's website. I love going to her website to try new different desserts.  She actually just released her new cookbook. I need to get my hands on that SOON! 
I paired my cookies with some almond milk and just caught up on a few things during this late night baking session.  It is always pleasant to stay in on a Saturday night to bake and catch up on things.  If any of you have a chance to make these cookies. Please do! You will not regret it!





Until Next Time..
Love,
dianaSUMMER

No comments

Post a Comment

Diana Summer. All rights reserved.
Blog design by labinastudio.