Pages

Monday, March 09, 2015

The Greats






Last weekend, I went to visit Norton Simon's Museum of Art. I didn't even know a place like this existed, holding various master pieces of well known painters.  I wasn't aware that I was able to drive to a local Museum to see Manet, Picasso, Degas, and Van Gogh.  I took as many photos as I could. This museum holds so much art, it is definitely worth seeing over and over again.

After the museum, I went and grabbed some mexican food from Esquela Taqueria in Oldtown Pasadena. They have fresh tortilla chips and great tacos.  It is worth spending the day and enjoying something that we rarely go and see.  So, drop the remote and head over to Norton Simon Museum and critical think what these artists are trying to tell us.


No comments

Post a Comment

Diana Summer. All rights reserved.
Blog design by labinastudio.