Pages

Monday, March 09, 2015

Indy Chic

You can say I have an eclectic sense of style.  It isn't something set in stone.  However, I do like to play around with different pieces.  It's always fun to be different, especially showing that through my clothing choices.  You always want to evolve your style and I love doing that with different clothing pieces.   My goal this year is to evolve my style.

This outfit represents who I truly am.  Although I do love to just chill in a shirt and jeans.  I also like to resort to a simple, clean and tailored look.  I want to step out of that shirt and jeans mode and pick pieces that reflect me.  With that being said, I opted for a chic look for a baby shower I went to.  I got this easy and non-form fitting dress from H&M and threw on a long vest from TopShop.  Then, I added a few gold touches for accessories.  I wore a leaf headband and dainty jewelry pieces to complete the look.  I hope you enjoyed this outfit. xx



No comments

Post a Comment

Diana Summer. All rights reserved.
Blog design by labinastudio.