Pages

Sunday, December 28, 2014

the white coat

When winter comes, the coats come out. I've totally forgot about this white coat I had stuffed deep in my closet. I decided to opt for my favorite nude heels and this beautiful white coat.  This white coat brought some life to an ordinary outfit. White is such a crisp, clean, and fresh.  White can work anytime and anywhere. 

I went out to lunch with a few friends, but before we grabbed lunch we took a stroll in this beautiful hidden gem.  There is always these secret places around you that is always over looked. If you really look hard enough you'll find these incredible places. Trust me it'll worth while!

Putting these nice and basic pieces together changes up the outfit to 180.
Coat: Zara
Shirt: Aritzia
Jeans: Madewell
Shoes: Enzo

No comments

Post a Comment

Diana Summer. All rights reserved.
Blog design by labinastudio.