Pages

Sunday, December 21, 2014

Out Of the Archives: THE JOURNEY OF A DRESS

I remembered that I had taken some photos of Diane Von Furstenberg's Journey of a Dress. It was her 40th year anniversary of celebration of being a women and the wrap dress! I loved the selection of wrap dresses she's cultivated throughout her years in the fashion industry. 

Click "Read Full Post" for more...

It was a beautiful collection from art work, photography and her wrap dresses! Unfortunately, this was back in the spring and now her art exhibit is closed. However, I love what Diane Von Furstenberg has done with women empowerment and celebration of women through the use of fashion.  She is an amazing fashion designer! She always stands for a great cause and is the impiety of what a women should be. She definitely inspires me to be a stronger and enlightened women. 

Enough of that! Here are a few pictures I had taken and I hope you all enjoy. I cannot believe I forgot about posting these photos up. It's never too late, right? 

Until Next Time..
DianaSummer

No comments

Post a Comment

Diana Summer. All rights reserved.
Blog design by labinastudio.