Pages

Thursday, February 12, 2015

Knotted

 California has been warming up a bit as it feels like winter is coming to a close.  As you can tell I am not ready for winter to end.  Although that would mean the  Games of Throne season is close.  Yes, I am a big GOT fan! Im obsessed...actually!! 

I ended up wearing this cozy sweater I got from Nasty Gal. Its pretty basic but wearing basics is totally different than being basic. I'll get into that in a different blog post.  This knotted sweater is different than the normal grey sweater..which I love! I chose to go pretty simple with this outfit pairing it with some converse and a gold chain. 

To see more photos of this outfit click "Read Full Post." 

My favorite pair of jeans..I live in these!
 
 Until Next Time,
     dianaSUMMER

No comments

Post a Comment

Diana Summer. All rights reserved.
Blog design by labinastudio.